Monday, September 16, 2013

PHILLIP LIM for TARGET

 

 Did you get a chance to grab a few Phillip Lim pieces from Target yesterday?
 
On Sunday, shoppers were in a frenzy waiting in lines to see the newly handpicked clothing and accessories from the talented designer. I absolutely love these Target collaborations! Target gives customers affordable style options without compromising the quality of the items. Depending upon your area, finding pieces in stock may be an issue. However, there will be a few shipment updates in the upcoming weeks so look out for the collection.
 
I am really liking the look of at least 90% of the collection. The handbags are amazing and I plan to get a mini bag in light gray. I chose the pieces above because they reflect my kind of taste. I have about 30 scarves, so the one above definitely should be added to my wardrobe. Even after two years of peplum tops, I still like the look of them. Visit your nearest Target or go online and check it out.
 
Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog Linsey!

      www.etsy.com/shop/shopepdallas

      Delete
  2. That scarf is great! As well as the trench coat! Too bad Target doesn't have any stores in the UK. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that Mia. Yes, Target does sell some quality pieces every now and again. I wish we had a Primark here in the U.S.

      Delete
  3. Nice items!

    We've just upload a new video as a Q&A friendship on our blog ! Feel free to check it out and maybe follow us on GFC if you like ?

    Hope to see you soon on it !

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete